What are the benefits of Responsive Design?
- – Your website looks great everywhere
- – No need to zoom on smaller devices to read content
- – Consistent and tailored user experience
- – All pages are available on every device
Some statistics about old fashion, static Design:
- – 46% of mobile users report having difficulty interacting with webpage
- – 44% complain that navigation was difficult
Should you make the switch? YES!
If you would like to have only ONE site that caters to all your users on any device.
The responsive layout re-sizes and re-orients your desktop site for mobile and tablets of all different screen resolutions.
“Google recommends webmasters follow the industry best practice of using RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device”
|Have an online presence with a custom designed website tailored to your needs. Visitors will quickly associate and identify with your business when they see your logo, your colours and your products or services in a state of the art display.||Instantaneously offer all your products in an intuitive and effective online store. Your site has everything needed for your business through a robust shopping cart that provides all the tax and transactional calculations.
Everything seen is uniquely yours with your logos, your colours and your audience in mind.