Together with Multiply Marketing Ltd We offer practical marketing advice and support to SMEs, charities and sole traders. As part of our support, we will be writing a number of free marketing articles that will be available to download for free. As per our philosophy, all advice within the articles can be followed and implemented with little or no help from a marketing professional. However, should you require further support, you can always contact the experts.
- Sales Letter Template – Direct mail is an overlooked marketing medium. With so much marketing now done by email, having an envelope is sometimes a novelty. Writing a perfectly crafted sales message is difficult and getting the reader to read on is equally so. However, to get you on your way, we have constructed a template to structure your letter. The letter is structured to give all the necessary information to those that just “skim-read” as well as keep the interest of those that read the full letter.
- Tips for Effective Networking – Networking is one of the best ways to promote your business. We are experts in Networking and have come up with a few tips to help improve your results from networking. Whether you are a first time networker, or networking veteran, this document is a must read.
- Marketing Checklist Top marketing tips and “must do” advice for all business small and large. All practical marketing tactics which can be completed with the need of a marketing professional. Importantly the tips are all of no or little cost.
- Guerrilla Marketing Tactics Guerrilla Marketing tips – High Impact, Low cost ways for any business to promote their products, services & offerings.
- Marketing Strategies Marketing strategies are the clever ideas and approaches you choose to achieve the sales objective.
- Data Collection Collecting and saving customer information is the most important thing you can do for marketing! Our advice: do not spend a penny on any advertising or other marketing until you have set up a way to collect, save and update customer and prospective customer contact information.
- Customer Contact Planning Having a customer contact strategy will assist your business retain customers, get them to purchase more frequently (or higher value) and obtain referrals. The article provides information of how to put the plan together.