For picture books or books with a complex layout:
- Fixed-layout ePUB 3 – for Apple, Google, Kobo and Sony devices and Apps
- Fixed-layout KF8 – for Amazon devices and Apps
- PagePerfect PDF – for Barnes & Noble devices and Apps
How our eBook Conversion Service works…
- We will provide you with a price for conversion based on your description of your manuscript or, ideally, after we have seen your file or book.
- If you choose to use our service we will need the following from you:
- Final manuscript – edited and proofread.
- Book cover – we offer an eBook Cover Design service if required.
- Sales information about your book – we will provide you with a form to complete which collects important information about your title (the metadata).
- Payment – for new clients we require payment for conversion at the start of the project. We will issue you with an invoice and you can pay by a number of methods including PayPal and bank transfer.
The conversion process usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. When we have converted the manuscript we will email eBook files to you for review, along with instructions detailing how to view the files on a Kindle, iPad or other eReader device. If you do not have an e reading device, you can still check the eBook files, using free software on your PC.
If you spot anything that needs changing we can update the files and send them back to you for further review. Please note that if you request significant editorial changes after the conversion, there is likely to be an additional cost – this is why we strongly recommend that the manuscript you send to us has been edited and proofread.
Once you are happy with the converted eBook files they are ready for distribution. We offer a global eBook Distribution Service that manages the upload of your eBook files and metadata to all the major eBook retailers and thousands of libraries across the world. With our service you receive 100% of the royalties generated by your eBook sales.